Why? Because I am a Rock Star. And when you say a rock star we perform our best on stage. I give not only my 100% but my 200% on every performance that I make and it goes higher every time I play.
I know that my resilience, perseverance, eagerness to learn and particular to details will let me excel in whatever I do. I am a type of person who can work with minimum supervision, can adapt to different situations, has great work ethics and can work well under pressure.
Now let me give you a brief history on my work experiences. I had worked as a data and service manager for a back office account and handled two line of business and worked as technical support representative.
- I was assigned as an Order Provisioning Manager on my first year with the company and was assigned as a Client Support Specialist when it pioneered in our account. My task for both position was to manage projects for business clients and their companies who requires phone and data service. I manage the provisioning of the service from start until its completion. Now as a project manager, doesn’t mean that i just have to check if the project is complete.
- I first evaluate if the order is feasible and the serviceable. I work with the sales team to complete all the requirements and legal documentation.
- I then conduct a conference with the client, their technician and our sales team and technical team, to validate all the information that was provided and our technical team can work on their equipment.
- Once everything has been confirmed, I send orders to build the project in the system and coordinate with other team who will work on the project and appoint a technician to install and activate the service.
- During the installation, I ensure that I am present and available as our technicians coordinate with theirs. If in case something occurred i can then reach out to any of our team who can work on the fix either remotely or physically.
- My work as a project manager doesn’t end there, I still keep in touch with the client to check that everything is in working condition and give updates and reference to other team.
- I have also worked in a BPO industry as a technical support representative where I provide technical assistance to customers who has issues with their internet connection and computers. While working as a Technical Support I have gained technical knowledge and allowed me discover the great possibilities of technology and new innovations.
Working as a Project manager and a technical support helped me to be organized and efficient. It tested my capabilities and allowed me to grow and progress as a person. I’ve learned to communicate, interact and work well with others. I have also learned to be patient and work with difficult clients. I’ve found new knowledge and insights gave me more opportunities to test my new found skills. I have learned not only to deliver a project on time but to provide an excellent job in everything i do and exceed everyone’s expectations. Now bringing all of this with me, I know that I can also provide excellent and impeccable job as Virtual Assistant.